Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Book Recommendation - Major In Success

I am reading an exceptional  secular book entitled, "Major in Success - make college easier, fire up your dreams, and get a great job, 5th edition, by Patrick Combs.  It is a New York Public Library "Best Book" and answers questions like:
  • How do I pick the best major for me?
  • How do I get past the fears that hold me back?
  • How do I get motivated and stay that way?
  • How do I figure out what career I'd truly love?
  • What will give me a competitive edge?
With so much at stake during the years immediately following high school, the inspiring ideas in this book will stir you to excel and most of the years from age 18 to 25.  It has been said that these years are arguably some of the most critical training  years of your life.  What you do right after high school sets the  trajectory you will take the rest of your life as a learner.

The book can be found at

http://www.amazon.com/Major-Success-College-Easier-Dreams/dp/1580088651/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323804623&sr=8-1

with endoursements and a portion of the book posted at: :

http://www.amazon.com/Major-Success-College-Easier-Dreams/dp/1580088651/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323804623&sr=8-1#reader_1580088651

No comments:

Post a Comment